Saturday, January 11, 2014

Light

I woke up early this morning and I must confess my first thought was this:
"Oh, if only it were light outside. I miss the sun."
Thankfully, my second thought was this:
"But the days are now getting longer, soon it will be light at this hour. And one day perhaps I'll live in a place where the sun shines all the time... Ah, that would be heaven!"
And then the most wonderful thought of all...
"Yes, in fact, it will be heaven!"
Technically, according to scripture it won't be the sun, but it will be a light more pure and brilliant than sun or moon or stars!
 "The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp." ~ Revelation 21:23
Praying you'll get just a piece of heaven here on earth today. May His light shine in your heart and may you reflect that light to others throughout the day.

Peace & Joy,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment